[K12OSN] K12LTSP - Replying to a Post

I don't see where you can reply to a post.  Is that because I had "digest" marked?  Anyway.....

I've ordered the K12LTSP four CD-ROM set.  You can't imagine how much I appreciate everyone's willingness to help me set this up.  I honestly believe this is the way for schools to go.  It makes so much sense!!  Now, if I can just learn how to set everything up and keep it running.....

Thanks again.  I'm sure I'll have more questions for you soon!