RE: [K12OSN] K12LTSP - Replying to a Post

> I don't see where you can reply to a post.  Is that because I had
"digest" marked?  Anyway.....

> I've ordered the K12LTSP four CD-ROM set.  You can't imagine how much
I appreciate everyone's
> willingness to help me set this up.  I honestly believe this is the
way for schools to go.
> It makes so much sense!!  Now, if I can just learn how to set
everything up and keep it running.....

> Thanks again.  I'm sure I'll have more questions for you soon!

I am sure you will find it fairly easy to setup and the help from this
list awesome.

Quick tip for you before you start posting out here a lot.  Your
messages have HTML formatting in them which make them hard to reply to
in a typical fashion.  If your using Outlook go to Tools->Options->Mail
Format-> and change the drop down for message composition from HTML to
Plain Text.  This will make it much easier for others to respond.

Good luck!