[K12OSN] Request to not to keep one BIG ISO image

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 10:32:22 UTC 2005

Unless something has changed recently, I don't think
you need to download that ISO.  If you download and
install the ltsp-utils package, then run ltspadmin, it
will download all the individual files for you.  I
think the ISO is there for people who want to have a
local copy of all those files so that they can install
it on more than one system w/o downloading it all over
again.

-Rob