Re: [K12OSN] Authenticate to OS X Open Directory SOLVED

their home directories on the LTSP Server.  Seems to work just fine - I
login with my username and password on a think LTSP client and I get my OS
X desktop and folders.

What are you using for your thin clients? x86 machines (PCs) or Macs? What I'm really after is understanding how your clients get an OS X desktop and folders. Can you elaborate on that?

Your question leads me to 2 other questions
1 - is there a way to hide or minimize the X session to get back to the OS
X destop?
I don't know if it's available on Mac but you might check out Xnest, which allows you to run a separate X session within a window in the existing X session.

Petre