Re: [K12OSN] [reposted] yum OR apt - which?

Thanks for the info.  I guess what I'm wondering is
why attempt to replace the original (apt, I think)
instead of improving it?  I guess the developers have
their reasons, but it seems to me that re-writing
instead of re-using defeats many of the benefits of
open source.

-Rob