[K12OSN] PXE booting

I've started using PXE network boot as default on a number of my new systems.  I use PXELINUX and setup a boot menu where the user can choose between windows (ie: localdrive) and linux over the network.  The cool thing is I have an unlisted option for a pxe-recovery image that I use partimage to restore or image that computer system.  No System rescue cd needed.  I can pull the XP images straight off the network.

Henry