RE: [K12OSN] OSX Roaming Profile Instructions-Auth LinuxSAMBA/LDAPServer

> By the way, if anyone has success with this please let me
> know with a post to the list.  And if you have any
> additions/caveats or find something I missed please post them as well.

I tried to follow my instructions today and apologize to anyone who
tried to use them :-)

There were a few steps missing.  I have attached the revised directions
that include the needed changes.  In all this process should only take
about 15 minutes start to finish.

I tested the new instructions this morning with OS 10.3 and everything
worked fine.

Thanks,