[K12OSN] More Samba/LDAP Difficulties

Mark Cockrell cockrell at honeygroveisd.net
Tue Aug 2 20:52:08 UTC 2005

Hello all,
    I recently set up my shiny new Samba/LDAP server using Matt's script
and am in the process of adding many, many machines to the domain.  So
far I've been able to add Windows XP and 2K machines with little or no
difficulty, but I can't seem to get a Windows NT machine added.  I get
the message "The machine account for this computer either does not
exists or is inaccessible."  I've not had to manually add XP on 2K
machines up to this point.  I ran ./smbldap-useradd -w MachineName on
the server, but still no joy.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

--
C-ya,
Mark