[K12OSN] Synaptic problem

Calvin Park linuxsys at davisny.edu
Thu Aug 4 14:01:23 UTC 2005

Hey all,

Recently we setup Censornet on our network to filter things. It's
working great! However, since that has been setup I have been unable to
update through Synaptic on our K12LTSP server (FC3). I've entered in the
proxy information, and when I click "Reload" it will "hit" some of them,
but others it fails with a "302 Redirect". Any help someone could give
me would be great. Anyone else running behind an authenticated proxy?
GAIM, Firefox, Thunderbird, etc all work fine. Only Synaptic has an
issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Calvin Park
Systems Administrator

web: www.davisny.edu