[K12OSN] Mac Client Question

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Tue Aug 9 18:19:14 UTC 2005

On Aug 9, 2005, at 5:59 PM, cliebow at downeast.net wrote:

> never seen it though i have  very few mac clients..i assume you have
> eliminated any network issues...hmmm..when you do netstat -anp|grep
> 2049
> does it look like there is ipv4(0.0.0.0)  or ipv6 going on??> chuck

I'm not near the client right now -- but it all boots great from the
network, startx X, then hangs without starting the display
manager...  Really stinks.

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director
spowers at inlandlakes.org
http://techcorner.inlandlakes.org

The views, opinions, visions, thoughts, comments, sarcastic whims,
forecasts, poetic outbursts, cynical wit, future plans,
implementation ideas, OS preference, curricular insight, ice cream
preference, or anything else I might infer are not the views of
Inland Lakes Schools.  Pretty much everything I say, do, think, or
imply with punctuation should be considered my own delusions, and
ignored completely.