[K12OSN] TESA client

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Tue Aug 23 04:30:26 UTC 2005

Hey Michael,

The TESA setup I posted at http://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/tesa/ has
not changed in a long, long time. It is the same skin that has worked
since Mozilla 1.0.

It may be that the new version of Mozilla does not work quite right
with TESA. Can see if you can repeat the problem by logging into a
regular GNOME or KDE session and logging into TESA with plain-old-
mozilla?

I also need to look into hacking the Vantage's "secure browser" to
support multi-user. I did a bit of work on this last year, but have
not touched it all summer. My memory is rusty on the details there.
I believe Parkrose has been using a modified Vantage "secure browser"
that supports multi-user terminal server scenarios. Dan, you are
still reading the list? If so, can you pitch in?

-Eric