[K12OSN] Desktop Linux developer's summit

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Sun Dec 4 07:32:59 UTC 2005

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005, Eric Harrison wrote:
> This week the Open Source Development Labs here in Portland will be
> hosting a desktop Linux developer's summit. Jim McQuillan and I will be
> attending ;-)
>
> http://www.oregonlive.com/business/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/business/113323
> 6522229150.xml&coll=7

Here is Dan Kegel's write-up of the event:

   http://kegel.com/osdl/da05.html

Dan pretty much sums up what I would have written about he formal portions
of the meetings. There were a few "informal" meetings that I had and
personal observations that I'll try to write up in the next couple of days.

The slides I hacked up are at:

   http://groups.osdl.org/apps/group_public/download.php/1699/k12ltsp.pdf

and Jim's are at:

   http://groups.osdl.org/apps/group_public/download.php/1703/ltsp.pdf