[K12OSN] Managing identical logins...

Rob Owens robowens at myway.com
Wed Feb 2 14:10:27 UTC 2005

But if they have been using Windows file sharing permissions, then they must have to log in as a unique user at some point, no?  I'm not very familiar w/ Windows file sharing permissions, so I might be wrong, but I can't figure out how (as you are saying they are doing under your school's existing system) you could keep each kid's work separate w/o having a unique login for each kid.

I'm sure I must be missing something here...

-Rob