[K12OSN] smbladap-installer

Mark Sarria mark at msdigitaldzines.com
Fri Feb 4 01:31:31 UTC 2005

Hello K12osn Members,

I built a sandbox server, to test out the smbldap-installer by Matt Oquist, following the steps in the tutorial by David Trask, the test unit is using the recommend distro ( K12LTSP ). Ok, so first I installed the office, and I installed all the packages, after the install completed I run the script, everything looks fine till I get near the end and receive an error message in the smbldap-install.log file saying ----Operation stop because it could not connect to the ldap server---

Mark Sarria