[K12OSN] Help! Sendmail doesn't SEND - only receives

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Fri Feb 4 17:53:41 UTC 2005

What are Mozilla and T-bird using for the outgoing (SMTP) server?  What happens
if you try to send a message from Moz or Tbird to another user at localhost?  In
otherwords, assuming you have user1, user2, user3, IDs setup on the server, if
you login on the terminal as user1, use Moz/Tbird to send a message to
user2 at localhost, and then have a look at /var/spool/mail/user2 to see if the
message is at least delivered internally.  Post back what you find.