[K12OSN] Anyone upgrade OOo from 1.02 -> 1.1.x ?

Robert Arkiletian robark at telus.net
Sat Feb 5 03:48:25 UTC 2005

I want to upgrade OOo 1.02 in our 3.1.2 (RH9) server to 1.1.4
Wondering if anyone has done the

#./setup -net

and chosen update from 1.02. The docs say it can but I'm wondering if I
need to log into every user and run setup and chose Workstation install?
If I leave it to the the kids they may chose local install and fill up
the home partition with OOo installations. Has anyone upgraded without
this hassle. Plus what about new users added later? Do you have to run
OOo before you give out an account?

--

Robert Arkiletian