[K12OSN] How I got Sound Working

Gideon Romm ltsp at symbio-technologies.com
Tue Feb 8 18:34:37 UTC 2005

Hi, all.  We recently updated our website, so if you were looking for
the howto on Flash and esd, it is now located here:

http://www.thesymbiont.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=144&Itemid=125

Sorry for the inconvenience...

-Gideon

Gideon Romm | Product R&D gideon at symbio-technologies.com

Symbio Technologies                     o:(914) 576-1205
134 North Ave, Suites E&F               f:(914) 576-0944
New Rochelle, NY 10801                  c:(914) 774-4691

                www.symbio-technologies.com
                    www.thesymbiont.com