[K12OSN] Directory Admin

Sean Harbour SHarbour at nwresd.k12.or.us
Wed Feb 9 18:10:00 UTC 2005

>Message: 10
>Date: Wed,  9 Feb 2005 06:21:09 -0500 (EST)
>From: "Rob Owens" <robowens at myway.com>
>Subject: Re: [K12OSN] Directory Admin
>To: k12osn at redhat.com
>
>Sean,
>
>I see you're using Mandrake 10.1 -- have you gotten ltsp installed on that system successfully?
>
>-Rob

No, haven't tried as a matter of fact. I'm using a standard Fedora Core 3 K12LTSP 4.2 install. However, my workstation is Mandrake 10.1 Final, along with a fair amount of our servers, so I run some of my management tools directly from my workstation.

Sean Harbour
Network Engineer
Northwest Regional Education Service District
5825 NE Ray Circle
Hilsboro, Oregon
503-614-1448
sharbour at nwresd.k12.or.us