[K12OSN] RE: 486 thin client

David H. Barr david at okgoodwill.org
Wed Feb 9 21:35:33 UTC 2005

Check with your local Goodwills and Refurbishing outfits. They typically
have a MULTITUDE of ~p133 machines sitting around that they'd gladly
give to you, especially if you were going to use them for something like
this. You might have to spring the $5 for a 100x NIC, but those can be had
for the cost of shipping sometimes, as well.

-dhbarr.

PS: My lab is built of exactly such machines... 64mb (16MB x 4).

Around ,