[K12OSN] What is the latest smbldap-installer script and where can I get it

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Tue Feb 15 13:30:17 UTC 2005

"Support list for opensource software in schools." <k12osn at redhat.com> on
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 at 4:54 AM +0000 wrote:
>I'm just about to start experimenting with installing the Samba3 &
>OpenLDAP
>on a Suse 9.1 box but I'd like to start with the latest smbldap-installer
>script.
>
>Could someone point me in the right direction.
>
>Thanks
>Brian

Right now it's http://majen.net/smbldap-installer-1.2-gamma.tgz   Matt was
testing the latest version...hopefully it'll be ready asap and we'll put
it up on the regular servers.  (the gamma is basically due to docs...and
the /bin/false thing in the user creation script.  If you use the user
creations scripts...when prompted use /bin/bash instead of /bin/false
The new one will default on /bin/bash

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School