[K12OSN] dhcpd and tftp

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 14:45:18 UTC 2005

(I'm sending this from a new email address because of
the formatting issues I've had with my old one.)

I don't have the box in front of me right now, but it
said something like "Searching for DHCP server" and
then I got a dot on the screen every 30 seconds or so.

I checked the server's logs and it looks like an IP
address was offered to the client, but I see no action
out of tftpd or xinetd (which calls tftpd on my
system).

-Rob

--- "Terrell Prudé, Jr." <microman at cmosnetworks.com>