[K12OSN] Presentation Freezing

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Fri Feb 18 16:13:46 UTC 2005

I am no cron expert but I don't think so.  I think in your tmpremove
file you would only list the command needed to remove the /tmp files.  I
am not the most familiar with the commands but you will probably want
enough to del /tmp/*.* like you have, but also add something to suppress
the delete confirmation and something to make it run in the background.
The you would add the 0,23.*,*, 1-5 /somepath/tmpremove to your crontab.

David, if you get a chance could you throw out how you setup your cron
job?

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
507-453-5188