[K12OSN] dhcpd and tftp

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 19:31:25 UTC 2005

I think the crossover cable will be coming out this
weekend, too...

Thanks for the ideas.

The network cables actually run through both a hub and
a router-acting-as-a-switch.  I've been wondering if
that was a source of my trouble but it was only
superstition because I had no real ideas as to why it
might cause a problem.

-Rob