[K12OSN] Putting a scanner on a terminal

John P. Conlon jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Wed Feb 23 00:29:34 UTC 2005

I have an HP Scanjet6200c/6250 USB scanner that I would like for my
students to be able to scan as needed.  With the arrangement of my
classroon I can set it next to and connect it to a terminal.  I am
currently using K12LTSP 4.01 FC-2, I think I wrote that correctly.  So
here are some questions:

1. which files do I need to edit?
2. What changes do I need to make in those files?
3. Is there a wiki that has all of the info I need?
4. What else might I need to know or do to accomplish this project?

Thanks
Pat