[K12OSN] Update rather than install??

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 15:24:12 UTC 2005

Not sure about Fedora, but I think in general an
update will leave all your existing system settings
intact, and just update the software packages.  Since
the problem you're experiencing may be because of your
settings, I think it would be a better bet to do a
clean install.  Of course if you have the time, try
the update and if it doesn't work then you can do a
clean install.

-Rob

--- Jim Christiansen <christiansen_j at hotmail.com>