[K12OSN] Have static IP - now how to setup intranet access? -Fixed

Debbie Schiel debbie at redeemer.qld.edu.au
Sun Feb 27 10:22:51 UTC 2005

It was the ports! A contact down in Canberra said to change the port
that the router was listening on from 80 to 8080. So in my NAT settings
I've made the inside address the server 10.0.0.1:8080 and outside
address is the stat IP address + 8080... It didn't work at school (don't
know why but we can get it anyway via 10.0.0.1), and now I'm at home and
IT WORKS!!! I can see our school intranet from home! We're going to have
a happy buncha teachers tomorrow.