[K12OSN] failure to mount Netware volume

Aaron Woehler awoehler at woehler.us
Mon Feb 28 23:32:58 UTC 2005

Make sure that you have the correct permissions for ncpmount I believe
they should be 700.
I had a similiar problem and had to dig through the source files to get
the message for the error which I believe was the same as yours.

I used the following website as my guide to get it running.
http://k12ltsp.howtoz.net/k12ltsp/netware.htm

Aaron