RE[K12OSN] Content Management System ?

aust_txv at ACCESS-K12.org aust_txv at ACCESS-K12.org
Wed Jan 26 17:58:46 UTC 2005

Hi Sharon,
Moodle is awesome.  I use it for class content delivery, not a CMS, BUT it
has great CMS tools.  The WYSIWYG editor is great and works in non-IE
browsers.  The themes are easy to customize.  I am stuck in between moodle
as a CMS and phpwebsite as a CMS.  Phpwebsite is slick and has a lot of
built it functions.  I have also customized some of the RSS stuff to
connect to another calendar system.  Both require a bit more server, than
plain .html sites.  Have you seen this  http://www.cmsmatrix.org     ?  On
the linux web server side, in the past I compiled apache from the
apachetoolbox project, but now I use XAMPP ( an Apache, PHP, MySQL
pre-compiled binary distro)  with great success on RH 7.3.
Good Luck,
Tom Ventresco