[K12OSN] new software for schools

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Sat Jan 1 15:44:10 UTC 2005

I thought to pass on this news snippet that I stumbled across.  I know
nothing about this company or its software, but since its product is
educationally related someone may be interested:

####################
December 22nd, 2004: H-ITT's Acquisition software, used for collecting
and Windows operating systems. With this release H-ITT becomes the first
vendor to release software for Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux operating
systems.  http://www.h-itt.com/

I had a quick look and the software is free, but no mention of source
code license.  Seems you need some specific hardware to use the
software.
--
	Regards,

	Gavin Chester