Re: [K12OSN] AMD64 K12LTSP

I have previous posts to this list regarding my requests for AMD64 support for K12LTSP. I would like to find out where the beta's are when they are ready, Eric.

Thanks,

Brian

Eric Harrison wrote:

Over vacation my laptop died. I bought a shiny new HP Pavilion zv5000
with an amd64 cpu in it. I should have some sort of K12LTSP/64 support
in the near future...

-Eric