Re: [K12OSN] Off-topic: SuSE Linux 9.2, LTSP, and MS Exchange

> Worked great, and now I'm Exchange-Server-enabled...wirelessly.
> :-)

Which version of Exchange? I have not been able to get Evolution 2.0 on Mandrake 10.1 Final to work with Exchange 2003.
I did some digging and found a few emails on the web mentioning that the Ximian connector does not work with Exchange 2003 with the latest MS service packs applied. (Why am I not surprised?)
Anybody have any more info on this?

Sean Harbour
sean harbours us

<<winmail.dat>>