[K12OSN] BackupPC

Just a quick advertisement for BackupPC. After Les Mikesell's frequent recommendations of BackupPC, I decided to give it a try. For anyone else out there who might have been saying "Hmm, I may look into that some day.", do it now! It's an amazingly effective and simple product. I'm seriously considering chunking my $4000+ HP tape system now. For half of that I put together a big, fat RAID array and am now getting over 10 times the storage capacity (thanks partly to BackupPC's pooling system), and it's much faster to boot. I can't say enough good things about it.

--
C-ya,
Mark