[K12OSN] I need to make Flash work faster....wanna pitch

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Wed Jan 12 16:08:32 UTC 2005

I'm game to give this a try...in fact I can start with just one for
now....assuming security is not an issue in this case....in other words
let's not worry about private/public keys and all that in this concept
phase....how can I go about setting this up?  In my situation I basically
would be best served by having a dedicated server for FF/Flash.  The
biggest issues arise when everyone in the lab is working on FF/Flash....as
for the rest of the building....they are few and far between enough so
that it's not as much of an issue.  Let me know and I'll get started!
Thanks for the help!  This'll be fun!  :-)