[K12OSN] Pushing an application to a given group

Greetings from West Texas

I believe I have used the Webmin batch script enough times to load users into a system to be able to add a group of users, who in addition to the regular privileges, also belong to a group called TEACHRS (suggestions welcomed - I use create:username:userpwd:::username:/home/username:/bin/csh::::: for the base script)
)

What I really would appreciate some help with is creating a small script that would then push a given application (say its called IGPro) to the TEACHRS desktop *only*, much in the same way root is able to mass install flash, fonts, webmin itself, etc. from the desktop.

I am deploying K12LTSP v.4.2.0 on a HUGE DELL server that is going to be accessible from any classroom at a campus (using VLANS) that I am hoping becomes a standard for the El Paso ISD.

My deepest gratitude to the folks that share their talent and time with this list and to the effort of providing accessible technology to students everywhere

Cheers

Alan A Hodson
http://links.episd.org
aahodson episd org