[K12OSN] Re: DHCP not setting gateway

One problem I have is that the outside nic gets an address from DHCP,
but the gateway is not set correctly. So each time I boot the system,
I have to su and do route add default gw ....

can you set option routers 10.10.0.1??

I am not very familiar with this system. Where would I set that?

The system was running fine, but someone must have rebooted
it, as I have now lost contact....  Going over there tomorrow to try
to straighten it out.

Any other hints appreciated.

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/