RE[K12OSN] Content Management System ?

Sharon Betts sbetts at msad71.net
Sun Jan 23 16:55:14 UTC 2005

Mark, are you saying you use Moodle for your entire website?  if so, could
you point me to your URL as I would like to check it out.

We also use Moodle for online-courses -- do you use the WIKI module?  I
have an older installation which has been "tweaked" to work under our
portal with one point authentication.  I am thinking of upgrading to get
the WIKI -- I tried installing the module, but can't get the older version
to recoginize it.

What I am looking for here is a new CMS for our total web presence.  It is
presently running on  IIS and I want to get rid of the Microsoft server.
Sharon