Re: [K12OSN] Managing identical logins..

Actually the problem with "comp1, etc" is that kids realise quickly that they can use the same login as another & create havoc....
Hence a script or untility that limits the "username" to a single login without "kicking" out the previous one would be great....... hint...

I know very little about Linux and I'm not a C coder, so I may be off base here. If so, someone set me straight. When I try to log into my K12LTSP 4.0.1 box a second time, I get a message that says "You're already logged in. You can log in anyway or abort this login." With two buttons, "Login Anyway", and "Abort Login". Couldn't someone just change this box so that it says "You're already logged in." and take away the "Login anyway" button?

C-ya,
Mark
____
John Lennon's first girlfriend was named Thelma Pickles.