[K12OSN] LTSP dhcpd.conf question

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Mon Jan 31 20:10:56 UTC 2005

> This is possible, but you will have to put in a line in the
> dhcpd.conf
> file like:
> next server = IP address

I was thinking the option root-path would handle this since it calls out
an IP then the directory.  But I suppose there is nothing in the
filename callout with a server IP address so it knows where the tftp
server is.  Can this be added with filename
"serverIP:/lts/vmlinuz.ltsp";?  Or is the next server = IP address all I
need to do?

> P.S. is the other server running linux? (the one where dhcpd will be
> running. . .)

The other server is running WBEL 3.0.1 with Bind9.