[K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.4.0 pre1 AND 4.2.1EL

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Sun Jul 10 19:12:20 UTC 2005

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005, John Baillie wrote:

> So far I removed all but the following from /etc/yum.repos.d
>
> fedora-devel.repo  fedora.repo  fedora-updates.repo
> fedora-updates-testing.repo  freshrpms.repo  livna.repo
>
> and successfully ran yum update
>
> others are failing
>
> It's as if they cannot be reached nor any mirrors but this should not
> stop the whole process should it?
>
> Scratching my head ---

I'm scratching my head as well.

Just for kicks, I rebuilt the repository.

The University of Tennessee mirror is now in sync, so I added that
to the mirror list.

Try re-enabling the k12ltsp repositories and run "yum list updates" a
couple of times.  Let me know if works now, only works sometimes, or
still doesn't work at all.

Also try running "up2date -l". Same deal, let me know if works all the
time, only sometimes, or not at all.

-Eric