[K12OSN] Push Icons to All User's Desktop Script

Mark Cockrell cockrell at honeygroveisd.net
Mon Jul 18 17:21:58 UTC 2005

Eric (or anyone else who can answer this),
    I'm trying to push some icons to my users on my new 4.4 system.
Currently there are just over 1100 folders in the "/home" directory.
When I run the script the icons are only copies to some of the folders,
427 of them to be exact.  Is there some sort of limit on how many users
this script will work with?  Any help would be appreciated.

--
C-ya,
Mark