[K12OSN] LTSP on Sparc

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Sat Jul 23 01:04:20 UTC 2005

Terrell,

Very cool stuff, i'm wondering where you got the /opt/ltsp/sparc treen.

Also, you are using 3 nics to serve the various archetectures, but
that's hardly necessary.  I just want to point out that you can have
logic in the dhcpd.conf file to detect the dhcp-vendor-id, and hand out
the required information based on that id.
There's notes for doing that at:

http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/DHCP#How_to_automatically_pass_the_co

Also, while your on the wiki, if you could post your Sparc info on the
http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/view/Ltsp/CpuArchitectures page, that would
be great.

Thanks,
Jim McQuillan