Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.2.1 EL pre-release

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, John Baillie wrote:

Haven't had time to run it through its paces but
it loaded just fine on the server I'm lugging up to NELS
and I booted a terminal.

apt had bad sources list but running yum update fixed that.

I saw that there is a newer apt package out. I'll grab that.

Not all of the installers for in the additional software folder
work but that is usually the case with the beta releases.

This should work, I tested them all.

Which ones failed on you?

I'm working on the FC4 build right now, so I can't re-test...

Looking good so far.

That's it for now.

Thanks for the feedback!

-Eric