[K12OSN] terminal printers

Steve Hargadon steve.hargadon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 18:41:51 UTC 2005

So, I'm not sure I understand the question, because I follow the
instructions on the k12 wiki for installing printers off of terminals,
and I never have any problems from stock k12 installs.  It's really
quite easy.

Am I missing something?  Do you just need some helping being talked
through it?  I'd be glad to do that for you if it would help.

Steve

On 6/13/05, Les Mikesell <les at futuresource.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-06-13 at 12:40, Steve Knopik wrote:
>
> > We have purchased some jetdirect boxes off of Ebay for almost nothing.
> > They work great.
>
> Or, if you have some spare client PC's with hard drives you could do a
> 'fat-client' install or just dedicate one to drive printers.
>
> --
>  Les Mikesell
>   les at futuresource.com

Steve Hargadon