[K12OSN] rdesktop/rdp wont show at login

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Tue Jun 14 03:07:39 UTC 2005

Barry,

If you've got the latest LTSP (4.1.1) or the latest k12ltsp, you
shouldn't be having a keyboard mapping problem. That's been fixed.

Have you edited your /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/inittab file to enable more than
the first 3 screen scripts?

By default, only SCREEN_01 through SCREEN_03 are set to do anything.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org