[K12OSN] which xserver to use?

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 10:44:04 UTC 2005

Thanks Sudev, I will try those ideas this weekend.

I tried XSERVER=auto and I got errors.  I think it was
"no screens found", but it might have also been
"autoprobe of video card failed, switching to SLOW
vesa server" (which also didn't work).  I've gotten a
few different errors with all the options I've tried,
and I'm loosing track of them all...

For what it's worth, I had trouble loading module
agpgart.o.  I found that I needed to specify the full
path to that module in order to get it to work.  This
was the case in both a K12LTSP install and an ltsp4.1
on Mandrake install (both on the same machine).

I'll post back my results.

-Rob