[K12OSN] backup question

george kocke webmaster at vol.org
Mon Jun 20 14:57:20 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-06-19 at 23:23, Les Mikesell wrote:

> I guess it's time to plug backuppc again.

How well does backuppc work with external drives? I'm probably wrong,
but the last time I looked at it was about a year ago and I got the
impression that it is designed to work with a single drive.

I'm currently using my own solution with five external USB drives and
rsync, but would like to use something more refined.

--
george kocke <webmaster at vol.org>
http://www.vol.org