[K12OSN] Calendaring solutions, anyone?

Santiago, Nicholas nsantiago at caclv.org
Thu Jun 30 19:22:38 UTC 2005

Hi all--

Looking at switching our email over to open source. Looks like we're going
with an SME Server with SquirrelMail for that.

Our other concern is that since we're leaving an Exchange environment, we
need a shared calendar solution. I was looking at possibly outsourcing to a
company like Trumba <http://www.trumba.com/ <http://www.trumba.com/> >, but
I was hoping to find something similar to it that is either cheap or free,
and we can host on-site. Anyone have any ideas?

-Nick

nicholassantiago
technical assistant
community action committee of the lehigh valley, inc.
1337 east fifth street :: bethlehem, pa 18015-2103
tel 484.893.1044 :: pcs 484.634.0286 :: fax 610.691.6582
 <mailto:nsantiago at caclv.org> nsantiago at caclv.org ::
<http://www.caclv.org/> www.caclv.org

This message and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.
They are intended ONLY for the individual or entity named.