[K12OSN] Can anyone help me tackle sound with iMac or any ppc

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Mar 3 14:07:38 UTC 2005

> billc would know but first have to fiure out what sound card
> is i dont remember if lspci is in there.you  could dump in th
> binary in yellowdog or ubuntu and see if you can get specs on
> the card..then see if the module is already part of the ppc
> ltsp..those sound modules would be in
> /opt/ltsp/ppc/lib/modules/-->god knows..chuck

I have working sound on a local installation of Ubuntu on a iMac Indigo.
I also have a iMac Indigo booted as a ltsp client.  Where do I check to
see what sound card the local installation has detected and what modules
it uses?  If I find that I would think it simple to move the same stuff
over to the /opt/ltsp/ppc directory for use with the ltsp client.