trouble in Rivercity -- Re: [K12OSN] Samba/LDAP script problem

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Mar 4 15:44:14 UTC 2005

At 08:46 AM 3/4/2005, Brian Chivers wrote:

>The rpms are included with the script so you could try installing them by
>hand and re running the script.

I was doing this from Nataulis, and after a few of them, the install is
hanging.  Then I can't do any of the others.  I reboot, and then I can
restart, but again it hangs.  What logs do I look in to find out what is wrong?

>It might be useful to note down what you add and let the list know, that way
>if anyone else has the error's they have a heads up. You could also try
>altering the distro.pm file that the script uses so it'll offer Centos as an
>option.

I think at this point, I am going to Centos 4.0 and trying again there.  I
am away for the next 2 weeks:  IETF and IEEE 802 meetings.  So this goes on
hold, and I will grab 4.0 after I get back (who knows, by then there might
be new distros with all the fixes? :) )

Illegitimi non Carborundum