[K12OSN] Setting quotas and remote X win connection from MS Windows

Petar Dimitrijevic perodim at on.net.mk
Fri Mar 11 11:25:01 UTC 2005

Thanks for the sugestion. I've enabled the VNC server but all I get on
the other side is black screen.

Any ideas ?

Peter

 >Or you could install VNC on the server, set it to launch via xinetd
(it may do this automatically when you install it, or you may have to
set it up by hand, which isn't >too hard), and then just use a  VNC
client on your desktop to connect to the server.  You'll get the same
login screen as the thin clients.